where we discuss how unpleasant it is to depend on income from salary. Why is a blog called passive income? because the blog will be available for 24 hours. As money can flow into the pockets of the blog whenever, whatever, and wherever we are.
So we don't need to hang out the blog continuously, we don't need to work several hours a day to do the things that are needed, and then we can do other things. The money will flow for 24 hours, really a brilliant idea for
make money. Not surprisingly, now it's all people competing to learn how to make money from the internet, so it's a loss if we don't go along to make money through the internet.
ADSENSE FOR PASSIVE INCOME
There are many ways and options to make money on the internet, one of the most popular programs at this time is Google Adsense. But aren't there many other ways to make money through the internet, why adsense?
aren't there other programs that we can follow to make money on the internet? such as Affiliate Programs, for example, or create an ebook, or join the MLM program, Pay Per Post, make investments, join the Pay for Online program, and others.
That's right, the program was used as a means of providing us with passive income. And while these programs have their advantages and disadvantages, we will discuss them one by one. Are the advantages and disadvantages of adsense ?,
why does adsense attract so much attention? why adsense is becoming so popular among bloggers and netizens who are looking for income from the internet? This is also what makes me interested to know more about Google Adsense.
Advantages of Adsense
• AdSense is relatively easy to follow.
• Adsense is easy to place, we just need to copy-paste the code provided by the adsense party.
• Free or no need to pay any fees.
• No need to bother looking for those who are interested in placing advertisements on our blog or website.
• We also need to make good writing, so that adsense can look for ads that are most related to the content of the writing.
• No need to bother to look for advertisements or products that are suitable for each page that we make.
• No need to mess around with various ways of placing code from various affiliate programs that we follow (if you don't follow the adsense program).
• We are so focused on how many ways to create good content, and adsense that will find the most suitable adverts among the more than 100,000 advertisers through the Google Adword program.
• It can be followed from beginners to veterans.
• AdSense provides statistics that are relatively simple and easy to understand.
• Even if we follow other affiliate programs, Adsense still allows us to place links from the affiliate program, only we need to pay attention to the terms given by Adsense so as not to violate the TOS.
• We can also filter or block more than 200 URLs from adsense, so that our ads will be displayed from other adsense programs. This is to provide a greater opportunity for other affiliate programs that we follow.
• Google Adsense is a competitive advertising program, so adsense is in great demand by advertisers to market and introduce their products.
• Only with one account, we can place adsense on various blogs at once. So there is no need to create one account for each blog you have.
• Many sources that can be used as material to study them, even though we are laymen, we can learn from veterans who first plunged into the world of adsense.
Like many other programs, AdSense certainly has a number of weaknesses and shortcomings that are quite annoying. Some of these shortcomings are among others:
• The income statistics provided by Adsense are quite simple and easy to understand, because adsense does not display ads that are clicked on and keywords that are related to the ad. This is quite frustrating, because the information is very important.
• It's related to the point above, if we know the ads and keywords that are being clicked, we can throw away the keywords that don't generate much money.
• Adsense is currently displaying PSA (Public Service Ads) or public service ads, and if it is clicked, we can try it.
• Minimum payout is $ 100, which is heavy, too difficult for blogs that don't get a lot of traffic. It takes a long time to withdraw it.
• Before a blog or website can be approved to join Adsense, the blog must be reviewed or checked first. And who do the checking on an ordinary human being, if the human is right ??? е е е е е ??? ??? ... ???
• Adsense prohibits us from SHARE or sharing or notifying other people about our income beyond adsense, and the prohibition is often conveyed by the adsense with the sound of AdSense Terms and Conditions:
"Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Infataumation without Google's priatau written consent. 'Google Confidential Infataumation' includes without limitation: ...
(b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to you by Google ... "That's rather strange. As fellow bloggers we need this kind of information to share the successes and failures that have been experienced.
• As partners, Adsense also does not tell a few percent of what we get from their total income.
Kata Google sih gini: "How much will I earn through this program? The AdWatauds ads you are able to display on your content pages are cost-per-click (CPC) ads. This means that advertisers pay only when users click on ads. You'll receive a pataution of the amount paid fatau clicks on AdWatauds ads on your website.
Although we don't disclose the exact revenue share, our goal is to enable publishers to make as much atau mataue than they could with other advertising netwatauks."
• Adsense is prone to click fraud, this can be a big risk for us. At first, there were other parties who did not feel happy to see other people successful, and those who did click fraud.
But Google might assume that we are working with the party who clicked on the fraud. And finally our account got banned, sold out already. Moreover, if the income has been quite a lot, it's bad.
• Adsense has not been supported in all languages, accepted Indonesian. So this is a must for bloggers who are not yet fluent in English.
They are at the same time forced to learn English, that's what they have interest in adsense.
I think that is the advantages and disadvantages of adsense, јіkа kаmu have your own opinion, please share it here.